April has given me this award! I was honoured to be chosen to list 7 things I love in a previous post. For this award I shall tell you of 7 more.
1. Music of course, it feeds your soul. Last night we were lucky enough to go to a concert of a musician called Chango Spasiuk an Argentine chamamé musician and accordion player. The accordion isn't my first choice to listen to but let me tell you I'm converted after listening to every emotion possible squeezed from this instrument.
2. Holding a new born baby. I've had my fair share of this so I can't complain!
3. The beauty of a sunset, whatever season. The winter brings the drama in the sky and the summer sunset is accompanied by the golden light.
4. Lovely smells such as the smell of coffee, or cooking spices, or herbs. I have an unusually keen sense of smell, which has got stronger as I get older...hormones to blame?? It's not always a pleasant asset!
5. Children's picture books. I've had the perfect excuse to buy them over the years, but really and truly they were for my own pleasure. I've started buying them again just for me and feel a tiny bit naughty but hey, it's research isn't it?
6. Bright sloshy puddles of watercolour.
7. I have a special fascination for vintage toys. We moved a lot when I was young so I never got to keep the really old ones, so when I come across something that looks familiar in a museum or antique shop, it holds a magic for me.
I'd like to pass this award on to the following bloggers: