Head and Shoulders


I've noticed that there's been a theme of head and shoulders happening in my artwork lately. 

 I had some little wooden egg cups that I painted with colourful ladies. I loved adding the gold paint and glitter to them!
They make lovely little trinket bowls!
 I sold both of them within a day and I'm so very happy that they've found their new homes.

When I'm painting, I often go from one painting to another to let each of the stages dry. During the painting of the egg cups, I drew a page of ladies with black hair

and an art journal page using a swatch of curtain fabric for a background. The egg cup ladies are still having an influence with this one too I think!


I'll leave you with this beautiful textured tree trunk. Have a I mentioned I love trees? 

See you again soon! xx




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Cottages During Lockdown and a Change in Medium.

Illustration Friday: Confined

A Day Out