Illustration Friday: Squirrel


This week for Illustration Friday, the word is SQUIRREL.


Comments

Mary said…
Hi Jess - just had to stop by and tell you how much I love this illustration. I have so many squirrels in my garden, they are often naughty and eat a fair amount of the birdseed I put out! Still, they bring a lot of life and often giggles as we watch them - crafty, smart little critters that's for sure! I see the twinkle in his eye!

Are you still in Brixham?
Mary -
Jess said…
Thanks Mary, yes I am still in Brixham. We don't get squirrels in the garden where we live, not like when I lived in the city! No foxes either but we do have a lot of birds so there's always something to see.xx

Popular posts from this blog

More Cottages During Lockdown and a Change in Medium.

Illustration Friday: Confined

A Day Out