Reworking a Painting and My New Obsession


Hello there! It's been a while hasn't it? Sorry about that, I've been spending most of my social media time on Instagram and getting particularly hooked on Instagram Stories. Have you discovered them yet? It's my new obsession! My username on Instagram is @jessiespainting if you'd like to pop over and say hello, I'd love to see you!
So today I'd like to show you the latest page of my sketchbook.



I've recently been using a limited palette and this one has just 4 colours, I think it works quite well. If I make myself stick to a limited number then it stops me from going overboard with all the colours of the rainbow which is something you'll already know if you've visited here before. 
Of course there's nothing wrong with making a painting with lots of colour and I still do that too as you'll see in a moment.



You might remember this 7 x 10 inch painting I did last year on canvas board. I was having a sort out last week and when I looked at it I had an overwhelming urge to jazz it up a bit.



I actually jazzed it up a LOT.



So it's under the same listing in my Etsy shop as before with its new photos. If you'd like to have a closer look, then please CLICK HERE to take you to the page. Thankyou for looking!

I hope you're having a good week,

Jess xx

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi there colleagues, nice post and fastidious arguments commented
at this place, I am in fact enjoying by these.
Els said…
Yes ... missed you a bit ;-)

Funny how sometimes you want to change something after a while ...

Have a good weekend Jess !
(stay warm and dry ! winter's coming another time ...))
Charlotte said…
I too love your fastidious arguments! That first comment is priceless Jess, love the paintings too.

Popular posts from this blog

More Cottages During Lockdown and a Change in Medium.

Illustration Friday: Confined

A Day Out