I'm changing my Blog.

Thankyou you SO MUCH if you're reading this because it means you've popped over to see what I'm up to.xx
I'm very sorry that I've not been here blogging as much as I'd like to, it seems that a lot of people are abandoning their blogs and spending more time on Instagram these days. I'm afraid I too am one of those 'guilty' of this!
As a very visually oriented person I know the appeal of posting on Instagram. I believe it began as a photography site and for people like me who would rather look at pictures than text, it's the ideal place to catch up on what others are doing.
So after a lot of thinking, I've decided to use Instagram as my main blog, so if you'd like to see what I'm up to then do please come over there and say hello. I'd be so happy to see you there!
Social media is always changing and maybe I'll come back to Blogger again but for now I'm going to be at

Hope to see you there! 
Jess xx


Comments

Gina said…
I'll find you on Instagram!
rossichka said…
Hello, Jess! Of course that I'll visit you in Instragram from time to time! Since spring I lost my habit to post in my blog for two main reasons: too busy with my projects and... Facebook. I don't like it, but I had to make a profile for a better and easier communication with the children from the Children's Opera where I work as a theatre pedagogue... I realize things are changing, the use of social media, too, but my heart is in Blogland and obviously the 8 years spent there marked my life in a way... In a wonderful and inspiring way, to be honest!
See you!xxx
P.S. I've always enjoyed reading from you!

Popular posts from this blog

More Cottages During Lockdown and a Change in Medium.

Illustration Friday: Confined

A Day Out