A Passion For Colour


It might not surprise you when I say that one of my favourite places to be is by the seaside! I mentioned in a previous post that I'm planning an exhibition with my friend Peri. What better place to have our exhibition than in the beautiful town of Dartmouth?!


Here's the view looking down towards the castle. I took this the other day on a walk through Kingswear.
We're showing our paintings at the Flavel Arts Centre which is very close to Dartmouth harbour. We're busy getting things ready, finishing paintings, making lists and sorting out cards to sell alongside the paintings.


I've finished packaging them all up and I was going to take all the cards for the exhibition but then I thought it would be a nice idea to have some in my Etsy shop to so that everyone can have a chance of buying them. So here they are:


This is the one of the christmas packs, each with 3 different designs.





Please click here to see more details of the christmas packs.

The other card designs I'm selling individually.


There are 5 different designs, each one blank inside for your own message:






See one there you like? :)
Please click here to take you to the greetings card section of my shop.



A Passion For Colour
An exhibition of paintings by Jessica Stride and Peri Taylor

8th December ~ 3rd January

The Flavel Arts Centre,
Dartmouth,
Devon.

If you're on Facebook, you can see the event here.

Thankyou so much for visiting today! xx





Comments

Merlesworld said…
They are all very lovely, you will do well.
Merle............
busybusybeejay said…
They are lovely.Hope it all goes well.Very exciting.I just wish I lived nearer to be able to visit in person.
Country Rabbit said…
sorry i do not always comment, never seem to have much time these days but i always enjoy visiting your blog and viewing your wonderful colourful, amazing artwork really lovely x
Gretel said…
Good luck with it Jess - you'll be bringing some welcome colour to people's grey winters!
I really love the painting with the leaves. A magical and elegant work.
Josie said…
Absolutely stunning cards!

Popular posts from this blog

More Cottages During Lockdown and a Change in Medium.

Illustration Friday: Confined

A Day Out