Queen Neptune


 Hello, I expect you're getting busier by the day in the lead up to christmas! If you have a little moment to spare amongst the madness, I'd like to show you my latest watercolour painting that I'm calling 'Queen Neptune'. She's available here if you'd like to see the details.

(crop)
(crop) 

Could I have been inspired by my christmas fairy as I painted this?


Or maybe by my recent visits to the sea?


..both probably!

My Etsy shop will be closed this Wednesday evening,(17th December) for the christmas holidays and I'll reopen on January 1st. 

I managed to squeeze in one last christmassy painting!


This one is called 'Chance Meeting'. It's 10 x 8 and £30 (worldwide shipping, all currencies accepted.) If you'd like to see the details, please click here.

I'll be back here soon, meanwhile, enjoy the run up to christmas!
xx




Comments

Tammie Lee said…
gosh Jess, these are both so beautiful and full of spirit. Just lovely!

wishing you sweet holidays.
rossichka said…
Oh, yes, Jessie, I'm busier than ever, but around midnight I finally found time for some blogging. And what better than looking at a tender Sea Queen, smiling to me and wishing me sweet dreams?:)
The other drawing is magical and dreamy - I like it very much!
Today I worked together with an artist upon some cardboard masks for our Christmas performance. I'm so tired... It's time for bed now, but I must cut and glue at least one more hedgehog and my husband is writing some dialogues, because we are short of time. Still, we enjoy ourselves!
Wishing you a wonderful week! xx
Paper rainbow said…
Oh I love your Christmas princess! Christmas sparkle sent your way..... Wishing you a happy festive holiday Jess. X
Rosie said…
Merry Christmas!
Putri Valentina said…
Great place :D

http://putrivalentinalim.blogspot.com/2014/12/christmas-is-doing-little-something.html
Red Rose Alley said…
Oh my gosh, Queen Neptune is beautiful. And I love the Christmas fairy too. How did you know that fairies get to me every time, Jess?

I wish you the merriest of Christmases. You're such a talented artist and a special blog friend.

love,
~Sheri
Red Rose Alley said…
By the way, your Christmas Header is wonderful. :~)

Popular posts from this blog

More Cottages During Lockdown and a Change in Medium.

Illustration Friday: Confined

A Day Out