I selected you to receive a “Stylish Blogger Award” because I think your art rocks! If you would like to accept the award you just post 7 things about yourself and send it on to 15 other blogs you love! ☺
You can see my post here if you would like to join the fun! ☺ http://christiesscribblesandstitches.blogspot.com/2011/01/stylish-blogger-award.html
Thank you for all the inspiration you share on your blog!
I think this is one of the BEST pieces you have made! The composition is FANTASTIC and I love the bright colors and patterns you've created with the flowers and stars. I love the blue tree trunks. <3
This week's word for Illustration Friday is 'snow'. Now available to buy in my Etsy shop . :) Wishing everyone a very happy christmas filled with lots of LOVE ♥ xxx
I like to make pictures that aren't a conventional landscape, so that the ground and the sky are interchangeable, dreamlike, floating. These paintings are done using my Tombow dual brush pens, the watercolour effect is made by adding water to the pen marks with an ordinary brush. This next one below is painted in watercolours and the black is done in waterproof drawing pens. Next is a picture made with my coloured pencils that I've had for ever. They might be ancient but they still do the job! Oh. And my black pentel brush pen and a gold gel pen. I love a bit of gold. And finally here's a cute little cucumber that Middle Daughter grew in her garden. It looks like a lemon doesn't it? It's about the same size as a satsuma and I think they're called lemon cucumbers but let me assure you they taste like a very tasty cucumber. Have a great week!xx
Hello, I'm here today to tell you about my giveaway! I reached 100 likes on my Facebook page a few days ago, 142 today! ♥ THANKYOU! ♥ There will be two prizes, one will be my original watercolour painting, painted on thick watercolour paper, with lovely soft hues of pink and mauve called 'Peace' :) I'm also offering you a print on lovely Bristol paper from my mixed media painting 'Open Up To The Best'. Here they are.. Peace, watercolour painting, 8 x 11 inches Open Up To The Best , art print 8 x 10 inches. (The copyright watermark will not appear on your print.) To Enter: Go to my Facebook page where the link for my giveaway is and 'share' and 'like' the link. There! That's all you need to do. :) If you're not a Facebook person , that's still ok, just copy and paste one of these pictures above to your blog with a link to this post but don't forget to come back here to tell me that you've...
Comments
Smiles
Also....
I selected you to receive a “Stylish Blogger Award” because I think your art rocks! If you would like to accept the award you just post 7 things about yourself and send it on to 15 other blogs you love! ☺
You can see my post here if you would like to join the fun! ☺
http://christiesscribblesandstitches.blogspot.com/2011/01/stylish-blogger-award.html
Thank you for all the inspiration you share on your blog!
so
sweet~
Un mundo maravilloso.
Saludo desde el mar, Liliana