Illustration Friday: Phenomenon


This week the word is 'phenomenon'.

Comments

renilde said…
Oh and there's the moon again, love your bird in the previous post. Lovely vibrant colors,dreamy images,great!
Els said…
And this little lady reminds me of my "New Year Fairy" ;-)
I think she's sprinkling lots of magic for the near future.
Robin Larkspur said…
Yay...there's the moon! Love the star in her hair, and the sprinkling of fairy dust! Flying through a glorious sky, how I would love to be her!
Janine said…
please excuse all lower case but i am holding cat in left hand so am typing with one hand and she is not budging. i absolutely love your work! are u using watercolor? you make me want to try this!
She is very beautiful, Jessie. Love what colours you chose as well. :)
dosankodebbie said…
Such gorgeous colors!
Kerry Schofield said…
Lovely, the colors are wonderful! nice illo.

http://twitter.com/ObsessCreative
Tammie Lee said…
so lovely, I like this night theme you are on... at least that is my interpretation.

Time for me to slide into bed, I will take this stardust with me.
Coreopsis said…
Oooooh--lovely! Wonderful dream/fantasy, and beautiful colors!
Kerri said…
ooh i love her, and love that she's sprinkling magical dust out!
MrBibleHead said…
Wow Jessie! Wonderful colors and so magical!!!

Popular posts from this blog

More Cottages During Lockdown and a Change in Medium.

Illustration Friday: Confined

A Day Out