My Colourful Dreaming Paisley Girl

Today I'm listing my painting of Paisley Girl on Etsy! Do you remember I did this one a few weeks ago for Illustration Friday's word which was ...er Paisley!

She's painted with watercolour and a touch of pencil crayon with pen and ink. I loved playing with salt to get the lovely textures in her dress.

The original painting will be only $40 (which is approximately £25, or 28 ). The Etsy site will automatically convert the money to your own currency, whatever country you're from! :)

CLICK HERE to see more details.

Comments

renilde said…
Sweet face,lovely colours!
Kathryn Dyche said…
So pretty, great colors.
Jess said…
Thanks Renilde and Kathryn! :)
Glenys said…
That is a very nice painting.
Such a wonderful piece...lovely colors and I always love your closed eyes...like they are in another world...very relaxing.
Effy Wild said…
So beautiful and dreamy. Salt on watercolour is the best, eh? I love the texture it creates!
busybusybeejay said…
I love the picture.Hope it sells.
rachel awes said…
oh...dreams have held a special meaning for me lately & so this paisley girl, of course magnificently gorgeous, sings to me!
xo
Tammie Lee said…
wonderful to see this piece again, it has such a great feeling about it, sweet and lively.
Paula said…
She is so vibrant and lively yet so dreamingly away between the moments!
Victoria said…
Love it...fabulous energy to this piece!I love the color-rush feeling!
Victoria~

Popular posts from this blog

More Cottages During Lockdown and a Change in Medium.

Illustration Friday: Confined

A Day Out