Hi Jessie, I'm not sure to have well understood your message but if something may have been wrong for you, be sure you have a lot of admirers like me, and I hope you'll not give too much importance to some bad comments if it might have happened. I DO bear with you. Friendly yours, Marie K.
Hi Jessie, sorry to hear that you are down. Whatever the comment was that upset you, try not to take any notice, you have a wonderful talent, your work is beautiful!!! And you are very inspiring!! Never forget that!!!
Thankyou Marie and Nicola for your kind words :) I was having a bit of a blip yesterday, sorry about that, I'm feeling better today :)xx
Anonymous said…
Mood is like the weather Jessie. It can be down or up, according to the quantity of sun and light that is given to us in the day. So, I can understand. Mine is not always at the top of what it could be. I'm happy to learn you feel better today. And it's hard to choose which postcart to win if possible to. Maybe the little girl with the wind (and flowers) around her. I do like what you do. So soft, and quiet, and softcolourful. Sincerely. Marie K.
This week's word for Illustration Friday is 'snow'. Now available to buy in my Etsy shop . :) Wishing everyone a very happy christmas filled with lots of LOVE ♥ xxx
I like to make pictures that aren't a conventional landscape, so that the ground and the sky are interchangeable, dreamlike, floating. These paintings are done using my Tombow dual brush pens, the watercolour effect is made by adding water to the pen marks with an ordinary brush. This next one below is painted in watercolours and the black is done in waterproof drawing pens. Next is a picture made with my coloured pencils that I've had for ever. They might be ancient but they still do the job! Oh. And my black pentel brush pen and a gold gel pen. I love a bit of gold. And finally here's a cute little cucumber that Middle Daughter grew in her garden. It looks like a lemon doesn't it? It's about the same size as a satsuma and I think they're called lemon cucumbers but let me assure you they taste like a very tasty cucumber. Have a great week!xx
Hello, I'm here today to tell you about my giveaway! I reached 100 likes on my Facebook page a few days ago, 142 today! ♥ THANKYOU! ♥ There will be two prizes, one will be my original watercolour painting, painted on thick watercolour paper, with lovely soft hues of pink and mauve called 'Peace' :) I'm also offering you a print on lovely Bristol paper from my mixed media painting 'Open Up To The Best'. Here they are.. Peace, watercolour painting, 8 x 11 inches Open Up To The Best , art print 8 x 10 inches. (The copyright watermark will not appear on your print.) To Enter: Go to my Facebook page where the link for my giveaway is and 'share' and 'like' the link. There! That's all you need to do. :) If you're not a Facebook person , that's still ok, just copy and paste one of these pictures above to your blog with a link to this post but don't forget to come back here to tell me that you've...
Comments
I'm not sure to have well understood your message but if something may have been wrong for you, be sure you have a lot of admirers like me, and I hope you'll not give too much importance to some bad comments if it might have happened. I DO bear with you.
Friendly yours,
Marie K.
I'm happy to learn you feel better today. And it's hard to choose which postcart to win if possible to. Maybe the little girl with the wind (and flowers) around her.
I do like what you do.
So soft, and quiet, and softcolourful.
Sincerely. Marie K.