Popular posts from this blog
Dreamlike Painting
I like to make pictures that aren't a conventional landscape, so that the ground and the sky are interchangeable, dreamlike, floating. These paintings are done using my Tombow dual brush pens, the watercolour effect is made by adding water to the pen marks with an ordinary brush. This next one below is painted in watercolours and the black is done in waterproof drawing pens. Next is a picture made with my coloured pencils that I've had for ever. They might be ancient but they still do the job! Oh. And my black pentel brush pen and a gold gel pen. I love a bit of gold. And finally here's a cute little cucumber that Middle Daughter grew in her garden. It looks like a lemon doesn't it? It's about the same size as a satsuma and I think they're called lemon cucumbers but let me assure you they taste like a very tasty cucumber. Have a great week!xx
All Change
That's what they used to call out on the bus after it had broken down, "All change!" and then my heart would sink as I realised I'd have to wake up from my daydream and comfortable position, to shuffle along the aisle of the bus with all the other people then stand in yet another cold queue for the next one, knowing there'd be a fuss with the new driver over whether my ticket was valid ot not. "Where is my ticket??!!" There's been a lot of change in my house this week. Now my son's left for Uni, his younger sister has her beady eye on his old bedroom! There's been sanding and sweeping and scraping and cleaning. And lots and lots of painting as it begins its journey to a new personality. I shall keep you posted with the results!


Comments