Watercolour Plant Ladies

I'm getting back into using my watercolours again. I love how they flow on the page leaving behind tide-marks. Some people call it 'cauliflowering' in the sense that it's unwanted. But me? I love it! 

I don't live near any shops so a trip to the big city is far and few between. Exeter was looking lovely when we had a brief visit there last week to buy table lamps for the bedroom.




At the weekend we went to Saltram House, it was cold but still nice to walk around the gardens.




What a magical looking tree this is.💚


Have a great week and I'll see you again soon. xx

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh my gosh such beautiful work and a lovely place to visit!
Hello Jess, I'm visiting you from Laurie's blog.

Lovely to see your photographs, it's many years since I visited Exeter!
Lovely to see your art too.

Enjoy the new week ahead.

All the best Jan
ohhh Exeter reminds me of Bath! your colours make me feel so happy...which reminds me of a blog post i need to do :) xx
Elderberry-Rob said…
Very pretty painting in lovely colours, i get cauliflowers and have no idea how not to, but i like the idea of enjoyjng them as part of the picture.

Popular posts from this blog

More Cottages During Lockdown and a Change in Medium.

Illustration Friday: Confined

Two Birds Colourful Painting