An April Shower of Creations


Well those April showers are in full force today! So what have I been doing on this very wet day? Well apart from decorating the bathroom that's been in dire need of repainting for far too long, here are some recent creations of mine.


I've finished making a crocheted cover for my old chair. I love making these colourful granny squares!

And here are a few pages from my sketchbook that I've done recently.

watercolour

black pen

watercolour and black pen


acrylic background and Posca pens

and finally, this one below was done with an acrylic background,

with the addition of  Prismacolor pencils for the girls' faces and hands and a few squiggles of my Posca pens for the dresses and flowers.
As you can tell if you look closely this is the last page of my current art journal. I don't like to waste a nice inside cover when it can be covered in paint and made pretty!
xx



Comments

Gina said…
I love the colourful crochet cushions and your sketchbook pages are inspiring me to get my sketchbook out while I am sofa bound over the next few weeks.
martinealison said…
Bonjour chère amie,

Un carnet de croquis riches en oeuvre remplies d'émotions et de couleurs...
Merci pour le charmant partage.

Gros bisous ♡
Els said…
Love all your colourful things Jess, but the black-and-white ....
WOW !!!!!
Paper rainbow said…
Oh those cushions! :)

Popular posts from this blog

More Cottages During Lockdown and a Change in Medium.

Illustration Friday: Confined

Two Birds Colourful Painting